|Blood Omen 2 minor characters|
Duncan as he appeared in Blood Omen 2
|Introduced in||Blood Omen 2 (2002)|
|Birth era||Post-Blood Omen era|
|Native realm||Material Realm|
Duncan was a gatekeeper in Meridian's Lower City seen in In Darkness We Gather. He was guarding a gate to the worker's area and only allowed night shift workers through; Kain's attempted dry humour that he was the night shift was unsuccessful at persuading Duncan to let him into the restricted area beyond.
Under instruction from Umah, Kain visited the neraby Red Raven Pub and met the Cabal 'contact', the Tapster, who told Kain to tell Duncan he worked for Ducket's Traders. Kain returned to Duncan and told him this information and Duncan opened the gate.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Duncan's fate is left entirely up to the player as he opens the gate and turns his back on Kain[BO2].
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Duncan: "Restricted area. This passage is for night shift workers, only."//Kain: "I am the night shift."//Duncan: "Then tell me, who do you work for?"//Kain: "I work for no man."//Duncan: "Move along and stop wasting my time."//Kain: "We’ll meet again. Soon." Crystal Dynamics. Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002) Transcript.
- Objective 1: Make your way to the Red Raven Pub "The guard at the worker's gate will not let you through unless you tell him whom you work for. The pub's barkeep has the necessary information." Prima Games. Prima's Official Strategy Guide to Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 (2002). Page 24. ISBN 0-7615-3774-0
- Tapster: "I don’t know, I promise! It was dark; I couldn’t tell where the voice was coming from. It was as if the night, itself, spoke to me. It told me to give you the message, ‘Seek the vendor near the warehouse, for he has news for you’."//Kain: "Is that all of it?"//Tapster: "No, if you tell that fool, Duncan, you wok for Ducket’s Traders, he’ll let you through the gate to the workers area." Crystal Dynamics. Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002) Transcript.
- Crystal Dynamics. Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002).
- "Exit the pub and make your way down the street to the elevated walkway at the far end. Duncan will now open the gate and let you through." Prima Games. Prima's Official Strategy Guide to Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 (2002). Page 25. ISBN 0-7615-3774-0