Feral humans' language
|The feral humans' language|
|Legacy of Kain: Defiance term|
|No images representing this term are available.|
If you are aware of one, please upload it!
|Introduced in||Legacy of Kain: Defiance (2003)|
Role[edit | edit source]
When Kain explored the Vampire Citadel in search of information concerning Raziel and the Scion of Balance prophecy, he was assailed by the feral human natives within.[DEF-C5][DEF-C7][DEF-C9] These primitive tribesmen would taunt him in their own language when battling him:
- "Barekuma se o, tambo!"
- "Karakute semaway vempari no te!"
- "Olemembe sone darem."
- "Quevambi, manteque kiki."
- "Se maie maie, no vempari!"
- "Seumbekola, umbe HA!"
- "Sole takate mubari!"
- "Vempari, sepulkate!"
The language's only easily decipherable word is "vempari", which presumably means "vampire". No official translations are known to exist.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Ancient runes
- Ancient tongue
- Blood script
- Feral humans
- Lovecraft's Diary
- Meridian's written language
References[edit | edit source]
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance miscellaneous dialogue. Crystal Dynamics. Legacy of Kain: Defiance. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (November 11, 2003)