Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Grappling Hook
- "Fire an ingenious device that lets you attach to special points and scale up walls quickly."
- ―Grappling Hook description[src]
- Category: Nosgoth abilities (Scout abilities)
- Introduced in: Nosgoth (2014)
- Classification: Secondary abilities
- Used by: Scouts
- Obtained from: Armory
- Cost: •270 Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Gold/180 Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Runestones (7 days)
•1350 Gold/900 Runestones (permanent)
- Appearances: Nosgoth
Grappling hook is Scout´s secondary ability and can be used at a special points marked by a hanging rope on walls (accessible points are marked by a green grappling hook sign). It grants Scouts access to many otherwise inaccessible rooftops and gives a good vantage point for their as snipers.