Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Leap Attack
- "A modified Pounce that can move at full speed on all fours and leap instantly, does not incapacitate humans on impact."
- ―Leap Attack description[src]
- Category: Nosgoth abilities (Reaver abilities)
- Introduced in: Nosgoth (2014)
- Classification: Special abilities
- Used by: Reavers
- Obtained from: Armory
- Cost: •300 Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Gold/200 Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Runestones (7 days)
•1500 Gold/1000 Runestones (permanent)
- Appearances: Nosgoth
Leap Attack is Reaver´s special ability. This ability enables Reaver to move swiftly on all fours, enabling him to be ready to pounce at any time. Unlike Pounce or Savage Pounce, however, Leap Attack doesn´t incapacitate its victims and Reaver bounces off them instead.