Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Shroud
- "Focus your energies to become invisible and damage all nearby humans for the duration of the effect"
- ―Shroud description[src]
- Category: Nosgoth abilities (Deceiver abilities)
- Introduced in: Nosgoth (2014)
- Classification: Secondary abilities
- Used by: Deceivers
- Obtained from: Armory
- Cost: •270 Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Gold/180 Legacy of Kain Wiki:Nosgoth/Runestones (7 days)
•1350 Gold/900 Runestones (permanent)
- Appearances: Nosgoth
- During beta development, Shroud was originally known by the title "Phase". Despite the similar naming, it was not particularly related to the Phasing through gates ability gained by Raziel from Melchiah in Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver and used in Soul Reaver 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance - Along with its association with a different clan, the Shroud/Phase ability simply allows its users to temporarily become invisible and cause damage to enemies, rather than allowing them to pass through objects in a different realm.