Prima's Official Strategy Guide - Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Prima's Official Strategy Guide to Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver is the official game guide to Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, published by the 'Prima Games' division of Random House publishing.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Vampire Scourge (opening FMV summary)
- Who's Who and What's What
- Realms, basic gameplay and combat
- Enemies list
- Bosses list
- Warp Gates list
- Weapons list
- Special Abilities
- Glyph abilities
- Vampire Weaknesses
- Full Walkthrough (with highlighted tips)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Soul Reaver Prima Guide walkthrough 'ignores' the optional nature of much of the extras in Soul Reaver and presents the game as having one set pathway through. Like the later Soul Reaver 2 and Defiance Prima Guides, the guide would include many location details but lacked the extensive unique concept art seen in later guides.
- Like the later Blood Omen 2 Prima Guide, the Soul Reaver Guide features fragments of an earlier build that was not completely matched up with the retail version of the game before the guides release, consequently the guide has some elements of the original Soul Reaver storyline, including some earlier designs for Reaver enhancements. The lack of pictures in the Human Citadel section is also thought to be due to the change from the Original Soul Reaver Storyline.
- The guide was written by Mel Odom; Mario De Govia and Daimyo Donato Tica are credited as "Project Editor" and "Technical Accuracy" respectively.
- ISBN 0-7615-1796-0