Run Speed was a perk originally intended to feature in Nosgoth but cut from its release builds.
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Category: Nosgoth abilities (Vampire and Human perks/Abilities/Cut content)
- Introduced in: Nosgoth (2014) (cut)
- Classification: Vampire perks/Human perks
- Used by: Vampires/Humans
- Obtained from: Unavailable, presumably gained from Store
- Cost: Unknown
Role[edit | edit source]
Run Speed were two distinct perks, one for Humans and one for Vampires, each designed and intended for usage in Nosgoth. Despite evidence of the abilities, the perks themselves were not included in release builds of the game. Bill Beacham commented on the abilities:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Given the identical naming, it is highly probable that two Run Speed perks were equivalent abilities, one available to Humans and the other to Vampires - other perks that do feature in the game were often treated as equivalents, though they were usually assigned distinct names in the release builds.
- The naming of the perks also imply that the ability would have given some boost to the speed of movement.