The Sea Buggy was a Bar, (called a workers' commons in dialogue) that is featured in Chapter 6: The Industrial Quarter of Blood Omen 2 .
In Chapter 6, Kain used the Sea Buggy as a way of bypassing the main gate to the Industrial Quarter. Entering the bar, he found a simple workers pub, with a few posters and paintings adorning the walls. Finding his way past several sealed doors, Kain was able to make his way passed the guards (a single Sarafan Knight and Sarafan Archer), to the roof of the bar, allowing him to reach the industrial factory complex.
- Kain begins Chapter 6: The Industrial Quarter inside the Sea Buggy. The outside of the bar (including the sign which gives the bar the name "Sea Buggy") is glimpsed briefly in the cutscene introduction to the chapter[BO2], but can be explored using several means.
- The Sea Buggy is referred to as a "workers' commons" by Kain and as the "workers quarters"  in the Prima Guide ;the bar accordingly features the presence of several Industrial workers[BO2].
- The Sea Buggy's sign features what appears to be some sort of 'Sea Serpent', there is also a nearby bottle-shaped sign (possibly a similar establishment) that carries green text of the word "Booze"[BO2]
- The Sea Buggy features the same Lager/Ale Pricelist, seen in the The Tavern (which seems to be in Pound Sterling (£) currency), this sign is seen in 2 other workers commons through the Industrial Quarter[BO2].
The interior of the Sea Buggy (upper level)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kain: "I left the relative safety of Sanctuary and ventured once more into the night. The Industrial Quarter of Meridian was, I discovered, a heavily guarded fortress. Rather than assault it directly, I stole into the workers’ commons and began my quest for the Nexus Stone there." Crystal Dynamics. Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002) Transcript.
- ↑ Crystal Dynamics. Blood Omen 2. (Eidos Interactive). PlayStation 2. (March 19, 2002).
- ↑ Behind the Scenes-The Industrial Quarter Page at The Lost Worlds (by Ben Lincoln).
- ↑ Objective 1: Infiltrate the Industrial Quarter "A direct assault isn'tlikely to breach the strong defenses. Instead, Kain opts to start out in the workers' quarters." Prima Games. Prima's Official Strategy Guide to Blood Omen 2 (2002). Page 47. ISBN 0-7615-3774-0