XP Boost was a perk originally intended to feature in Nosgoth but cut from its release builds.
Profile[edit | edit source]
- Category: Nosgoth abilities (Vampire and Human perks/Abilities/Cut content)
- Introduced in: Nosgoth (2014) (cut)
- Classification: Vampire perks/Human perks
- Used by: Vampires/Humans
- Obtained from: Unavailable, presumably gained from Store
- Cost: Unknown
Role[edit | edit source]
XP Boost were two distinct perks, one for Humans and one for Vampires, each designed and intended for usage in Nosgoth. Despite evidence of the abilities, the perks themselves were not included in release builds of the game. Bill Beacham commented on the abilities:
In the final game, boost perks are not present and area ultimately replaced by a number of different Boosters available in the Store under "Boosts" - each of which has distinct effects.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Given the identical naming, it is highly probable that two XP Boost perks were equivalent abilities, one available to Humans and the other to Vampires - other perks that do feature in the game were often treated as equivalents, though they were usually assigned distinct names in the release builds.
- The design of the Human XP Boost is identical to the icon used for the Human Booster in the Store - the Vampire Booster, though equivalent features a design more closely based on the Vampire faction logo than the Vampire XP Boost icon.